Welcome to Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn
Relax and romance. Rejuvenate and recharge. Make the most of your Pacific Northwest adventure at oceanfront Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn on the Long Beach Peninsula.
Stay at Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn on the Long Beach Peninsula and experience luxurious accommodations, fine breakfast dining and a romantic beach getaway on Washington's secluded southwest coast.
Boreas was awarded the 2017 Pacific Northwest A-List's Voter's "Best Bed and Breakfast" and continues to be in Seattle KING5 TV's Evening Magazine's "Top 5" Best B&B in their NW Great Escapes campaign since 2009. Boreas Inn has a consistent "5 Star" Trip Advisor rating.
Boreas Inn is the consummate bed and breakfast experience.
- Enjoy full concierge service with your innkeepers acting as local experts on places to go and restaurants that will make you very happy
- Lovely ocean, dunes and garden views and a
- Legendary three-four course breakfast included in the room rate.
- All rooms feature private baths with full amenities
- Electric fireplaces
- Lush robes
- Individually styled with luxurious beds
- A hot tub in a cedar and glass-encased gazebo faces the beach, and a single key guarantees privacy.
- Chocolates and delicious triple chocolate brownies
- Cafe Mam organic coffee and 24-hour access to 20 varieties of tea
- Children over age 12 are welcome at Boreas.
- The Yett House vacation rental managed by Boreas Inn welcomes small children and pets!
Wave goodbye to the ordinary. Say hello to Boreas.
Our Guest Suites
Relax in comfort in one of our spacious guest suites.Learn More
Visit Long Beach
Just a few hours from the metropolitan bustle of Portland and Seattle.Learn More
Packages and Specials
Treat yourself to a refreshing getaway at Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn.Learn More
About Your Stay at Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn
Enjoy large common rooms with scenic views and fireplaces that invite relaxation. Hear the ocean lap at the shore from the hammocks and chaise-lounges in our dune-side gardens. Wakeup to multi-course breakfasts before biking the 8.2-mile Discovery Trail. Explore historic lighthouses, watch for whales and discover Pacific Northwest History. And do it all from a luxurious, private bed and breakfast on the Washington coast.
At about two hours west of Portland and about three hours south of Seattle, the Long Beach Peninsula sits in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. This is Lewis & Clark country, where exploration beckons and discovery awaits. When you're done exploring, return the exquisitely relaxed Boreas Bed & Breakfast Inn to unwind.
Your innkeepers live next door, so guests have the inn to themselves, assuring privacy. Cannabis use is legal in Washington and allowed outside in the gardens. Free Wi-Fi and parking are included.
Families and guests with dogs will enjoy the Yett Beach House Vacation Rental next to Boreas Inn. Also managed by Susie and Bill, the historic beach cottage vacation rental is child- and pet-friendly and offers superb ocean views. The Yett Beach House is a self-contained experience, and does not include access to the multi-course breakfast and gazebo hot tub.
** No gift cards or gift certificates can be used with featured specials. Walk-in Rate is for bookings made less than 24 hours in advance.Learn More